There are many of us that struggled with Christmas and not having nearly enough this past year. Maybe if we put our minds to it (and our computers) next year can be different. There are different sites that can help, if we start now. I have found different sites that give cash, gift cards, etc. for doing surveys, searches, clicking buttons, watching videos, etc. I will post a list and as I find more I will add to it. Join the sites that interest you and start working towards earning money on them. Pick your goal amount, mine is $10 a week so that i can have about $500 to spend on Christmas. This amount will be earned through gift cards, amazon cash, paypal money, and checks depending on what sites you chose to join.
Crowdtap – earn amazon giftcards by participating in discussions and taking quick polls
Inbox Dollars – earn money from doing offers, and surveys. pays through check.
Instant Cash Sweepstakes - earn cash & entries for cash by doing surveys. the more you log on and answer their brief questions the more entries & cash you get. you can log on every 3 hours to answer a series of questions. pays through paypal
Irazoo – earn points by doing searches, use them to get gift cards
Jingit - cash for watching short video ads paid to a debit card they they send you or you can cash it in for mp3 music.
MySurvey - earn points for surveys. cash points in for check, gift cards, or items.
Paid View Points - get paid for surveys that you will always qualify for. it does start out slow, but once you get your score up the pay will increase. pays through paypal
Superpoints – Click a lucky button to earn points (by invite only. email me and I will send you an invite) you can use your points for gift cards, cash, or items.
Swagbucks – Do searches, surveys, polls, and watch videos to earn points to use to get Amazon giftcards and other prizes. you can use your points for gift cards or items.
Varolo - watch videos for entries into their jackpots.
I will add more as I have more to add :)
I also have a list of survey sites that only have the email option when it comes to invites. if you would like me to send invites from them feel free to email me. chellyprice@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment